KC Awareness Week in montana
Awareness week Nov. 7-11, 2022 .
When a worker gets injured on the job, it doesn’t just affect them – it affects their entire family, especially their kids. Every Action makes a difference in these kids’ lives.
That’s why the 50 Kids’ Chance state organizations provide scholarships and support to the kids of workers who have been injured on the job. We envision a future when all affected children can complete their education and pursue their desired career path.
How can you get involved?
- Donate to Kids’ Chance of Montana at: https://www.kidschanceofmontana.org/support-state/
- Spread the word about Kids’ Chance on social media using #KidsChance and #MoreMoneyforMoreKids
- Donate to Kids’ Chance of America at: https://www.kidschance.org/donate/
- Volunteer to help your Montana chapter at https://www.kidschanceofmontana.org/contact/
- If you know of a child who has a parent that was severely injured or lost their life on the job in Montana, encourage them register with us. Refer eligible applicants through our Planning for the Future initiative to reach more kids impacted by a parent’s workplace injury at: https://www.kidschance.org/planning-for-the-future/
As a nonprofit organization, we depend on support from friends, family, and industry leaders to meet our mission. It will make a difference in a kid’s life. Kids’ Chance of Montana is proud to currently assist 15 students pursuing various post high school educational opportunities. Since our inception in 2017 we have assisted a total of 25 students (most for multiple years) with $146,500 in scholarships and have started our endowment fund. We appreciate any support you can provide.